Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Year, New Ideas

My One Little Word for 2011 is COURAGE. I want to use this word in everything I do. So with Verri Charmed it means I want to have the courage to move out of my comfort zone and push the boundries. Currently I've added nappy covers and skirts to my regular range and then just this week I've started something new and exciting:



This is bunting is made from hand cut pages from a 1960's golden book. I was so thrilled with the outcome and I will be debuting these at the next Lollipop Market on the 20th of Feb.

Yesterday was Australia Day.... it's one of my favourite days of the year. It was strange to realise yesterday though that it had been just over a year since we had our scary hospital stay with M when she had breathing difficulties at 5 weeks. It now makes me smile to know how much has changed since then.

We celebrated yesterday with a trip to the zoo and fish and chips on the beach for my niece Lilli's 7th birthday. The perfect day really!

No comments:

Post a Comment