Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MIA

So I haven't been blogging lately. Why? Life has caught up.... as in truthfully I've just been too busy. So what have I been doing?

Well firstly I have been sick for weeks on end, though I am finally feeling alot better I will be heading off for a blood test on Saturday morning to determine what exactly it is that I am lacking that has made my immune system plummet in function. So anything unessential (like blogging and housework!) has fallen by the way side.

I have walked the city to bay (not run it) in an excellent time of 1 hour 38 minutes, which was 435th out of 7100 people, so I was quite proud.... though very hobbled the next day lol! I managed this with my sister Tatum, who spurred me along all the while with me coughing up a lung!

I have turned 29. The last year of my 20's.... bring it on!

I have celebrated 10 years of partnership with luke (5.5 years married!). A wonderful 10 years, and oh how things have changed in that time!

I have been in a sewing frenzy getting ready for a slew of markets and making new products for Verri Charmed.

I have been getting back into the work groove:(

Mostly I have been slowing down the pace with the girls. I decided I had been pushing us to move to fast through the days and decided that if Miss D wants to pick up every rock in the garden before getting in the car, I will let her, because while time is precious, somethings are more important than others.....

No comments:

Post a Comment