Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day One

So who am I and why am I doing this? I am Sam. A mum of two who is seeing the days fly by and I want to record it before it all vanishes.



So who do we have?



  • Me
  • Luke (my husband)
  • Delilah (22 Months)
  • Mackenzie (8 weeks)

My plan here is to use my blog as a daily diary to capture all the moments that I may forget as time passes...

Today was Mackenzie's 8 week vacinations. 3 weeks ago I had a taste of how this may go as my poor baby girl had to hospitalised for two nights wih a respiritory tract infection. During her stay she was poked and proded with needles countless times and she took them all with minimal fuss. True to form Miss M did not disapoint, she cried for about 30 seconds and then promptly fell back to sleep! A totally different exerience to the one I had with Delilah, who cried for an hour after her first vacinations and still continues to do so with subsequent needles. I am taking Miss D for her chickenpox vaccinations this coming Monday so it will be very interesting to see if this situation has improved at all!

Mackenzie's Stats were:

  • Weight 5.9Kg (she's a chubby bubby! I love it!)
  • Height 60cm ( another tall one! Miss D is currently 92cm!)

That's it for now. I will try to update everyday... we'll see how long that lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment